With the same philosophy of promoting contact with nature, Transvulcania gets totally involved with the future of Trail Running so it also organizes the Kids and Junior Category for the younger ones who want to enjoy with their families a race surrounded by nature through the paths of La Palma Island. There are available several closed tracks in the Recreational Area of El Pilar (El Paso) where the races are classified according to distance, category and age.
- The race registration must be done on the official website of Transvulcania. It is totally free.
- The dorsal numbers will be given only in the west zone, in Museo Arqueológico Benahoarita (Calle las Adelfas, Los Llanos de Aridane):
- Wednesday 8th May: 10:00 – 21:00
- Thursday 9th May: 10:00 – 21:00
- Friday 10th May: 10:00 – 14:00
- Each participant will receive a commemorative present and a finisher medal.
- The first 3 classified from each category, both masculine and feminine modalities, will receive a trophy.